Candidates for the Online Master’s in Innovation & Entrepreneurship must:
- hold a Bachelor's degree
- have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- be proficient in English
Our aim is to find out more about your personal motivation and skills and enable us to understand how this program will help you achieve your professional goals.
The final selection is based on your online application, including written essays, recommendations and an online video presentation of your project and motivations.
HOW TO APPLY
You will need to upload the following documents to complete your application:
- A copy of your university transcripts
- A copy of your degree
- English language proficiency test score (TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS or Cambridge). Native speakers of English or candidates who already have a degree from an institution where all instruction was conducted in English, are exempted
- Résumé (CV) and 2 online letters of recommendation
- 3-minute online video pitch. The video presentation should focus on your motivations for participating in the program and highlight examples of how you have demonstrated an entrepreneurial mindset during your career. These examples can be from either within or outside your current company. In order to submit your video pitch you will need to post it on YouTube. Participants based in China can use YouKu. Please provide us with a private link to the video in your application file.
- Non-refundable application fee of €100
- If you have completed the GMAT or the GRE you may upload your results. Please note, that although the submission of a GMAT or GRE score is not mandatory, it will be taken into consideration for those who have taken the exam
- If you are currently enrolled, or have completed, the Certificate in Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship, you will need to submit your proctored exam results in order to earn credits towards the degree.
ALTERNATIVE ADMISSION/ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Applicants who do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria, but have demonstrated strong academic performance in the Online Certificate in Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship will be considered for admission and can apply.
Successful applicants are eligible to apply for the "Impact Fellowship" award.
These fellowships are available to participants who can clearly demonstrate a need for financial assistance in order to attend the program and the impact they will create in the following areas:
- Fostering Social Innovation or Social Business
- Contributing toward sustainable development
- Improving innovation and/or entrepreneurship opportunities in developing countries and/or impoverished communities
- Contributing to gender equality in society and business
For more information about scholarship opportunities please contact us at email@example.com
FINAL ADMISSION DECISION
When completed, your application will be submitted to the HEC Paris Online Master’s in Innovation and Entrepreneurship Admissions Committee for the final decision. In some cases you may be inivted to an online interview with one of the Program Directors. Admissions decisions are communicated within 2-3 weeks of submitting your application depending on whether we require an additional interview with you.
Next intake : 15th March 2018 (application deadline: 5th March 2018)
As places on the program are limited we recommend applying as early as possible.